About Walnut Farm Montessori School
Founded in 1991, Walnut Farm welcomes children ages 18 months to 12 years from diverse backgrounds, abilities, religions, races and cultures. Our school community includes families from northwest Arkansas and southwestern Missouri.
Walnut Farm Montessori School is the first and only American Montessori Society accredited school in the state of Arkansas. In addition to a full Montessori curriculum, WFMS provides a variety of prepared learning environments, enrichment programs, and activities to our students. Our primary students enjoy an outdoor classroom environment, Spanish and P.E. instruction while our elementary students enjoy Spanish, P.E., art and music classes. In addition, our elementary students take trips to the local library to conduct research and enjoy monthly educational trips in our region to enhance their classroom studies.
Walnut Farm Montessori Highlights:
- Serves students 18 months – 12 years of age
- First and only nationally accredited school in the state of Arkansas
- Implements the Montessori methodology and philosophy
- Peaceful, nurturing, safe learning environments
- Credentialed teacher and one assistant in every classroom
- Beautiful 6-acre campus with multiple playgrounds including a spacious natural play scape to foster creativity and imaginative play
- Outdoor environment with designated teacher featuring various gardens, wood working, and science exploration
- Non-religious educational experience
- Supportive, involved, and welcoming parent community
Walnut Farm Montessori School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, disability, age or any other class protected by law, in administration of its policies, practices or procedures, including admission of students, tuition assistance, and educational services.