WFMS Employment Opportunities
The nationally accredited Walnut Farm Montessori School provides a Montessori education honoring community and individuality by promoting peace, and empowering children for life-long learning.
Our staff is committed to this vision and enables it to come to fruition.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Outdoor Education and Aftercare Support Teacher
This teacher will work in conjunction with the Outdoor Education, Classroom and Aftercare teams to nurture and support children. This work is largely done outside in a beautiful outdoor classroom space that is filled with gardens and natural elements. The work is done in accordance with the Walnut Farm Montessori School mission, the principles of Montessori educational philosophy and practices, the outdoor classroom and after care curriculum and the policies of Walnut Farm Montessori School.
- Experience working with young children
- Outdoor Education experience is a plus
- Love to work outside, gardening, exploring and supporting young children
- A high school diploma or equivalent certificate
- Must be at least 18 years old and comply with the DHS requirements in the State of Arkansas
- Strong work ethic, a sense of humor and passion for respectfully supporting young children
Walnut Farm Montessori School has an institutional commitment to the principles of diversity. In that spirit, WFMS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical challenge, national or ethnic origin, ancestry or any other characteristic.
Commensurate with Experience
Applications and resumes may be emailed to WFMS Head of School Lynette Goss, at [email protected]