Dr. Steve Hughes: Montessori and the Future of Education
Montessori: A Parent’s Perspective
Montessori Kindergarten: Empowering and Essential
Montessori Elementary Years
- Guardian UK: How Google’s Larry Page Became a Responsible Entrepreneur
CEO cites Montessori education as one of the influences that shaped his world view and made him a change agent.
- Business Insider: 7 Tech Innovators Who Became Wildly Successful After Attending Montessori School
Successful technology innovators and entrepreneurs trace their roots back to Montessori education early in life.
- Korn/Ferry Institute: What do P. Diddy, Sergey Brin, and Peter Drucker have in common?
When it comes to producing creative business leaders, a Montessori education has proven to be a potent predictor of future success.
- Harvard Business Review: Montessori Build Innovators
The world is a really interesting place, and one that should be explored. Can there be any better foundation for an innovator in training?
- Science Journal: Evaluating Montessori Education
Montessori education provides better outcomes than traditional methods, according to study published in the journal Science.
Neuropsycholigist, Dr Steven Hughes: The benefits of Montessori’s brain based approach to education.
- Strategies for Promoting Problem Solving and Transfer: A Qualitative Study
This article describes a qualitative study, the purpose of which was to examine the use of problem-solving strategies and instruction within a Montessori environment.
Recommended Montessori Books:
Britton, Lesley. Montessori Play and Learn: A Parents Guide to Purposeful Play from Two to Six.
Nelsen, Jane. Positive Discipline books
Pitamic, Maja, and McCarthy, Claire. Child’s Play: Montessori Games and Activities for Your Baby and Toddler.
Schmidt, Maren, with Schmidt, Dana. Understanding Montessori: A Guide for Parents.
Thompson, Michael, and Kindlon, Dan. Raising Cain: Protecting the Emotional Life of Boys.
Wolf, Aline. A Parents’ Guide to the Montessori Classroom. Wolf, Aline. Montessori Insights for Parents of Young Children. Wolf, Aline. World of the Child: A Fable for Parents.
Alfie, Kohn. Beyond Discipline